Kids in Trondheim International Preschool are prioritized based on the criteria for school admission (see below):
- Admission criteria
- Children of Staff
- First grade applicants until the class has reached a minimum of 15 students
- Siblings of students who are already enrolled at Stiftelsen Trondheim International School
- Children who have attended an International Baccalaureate school
- Children who have attended English schooling for longer than 6 months (preschool included)
- Native English speaking children
- Children with English as an additional language:
- Child that regularly uses English socially.
- Child that has attended English schooling but not for a full 6 months.
- International children:
- Child has at least one non-Norwegian parent.
- Child has a non-Norwegian passport.
- Child has at least one non-Norwegian mother tongue.
However, Trondheim International Preschool and school are separate organization, which means parents from preschool here who wish to enroll their children to school need to submit the school application, by 1st of April.
Link to school application: www.this.no
SFO starts after a three week closed period in July, and 1st grade up til 4th grade can join in.
Link to information about THIS SFO: www.this.no