All children need the following items every day:
- A set of spare clothes,
- Pants and underwear, to put in their boxes above their cubbies.
- Outdoor clothes; Rain suit, Snow suit
- Outdoor shoes; Rain shoes/ waterproof shoes, winter shoes, sneakers, sandals
- Gloves, Hats and Scarfs
- Wool underwear, sweater and Underwear Pants
- Wool mid layer
- A pair of inside shoes for indoor wear
- Water bottle
Please send your child in comfortable clothes and that will help them to be more independent in dressing and in the toilet. We try to foster independence; we encourage your child to take off and put on their own outdoor clothes and to dress them self. It takes more time, but children do enjoy being independent and it makes them grow and feel good about themselves.
Please also take home clothes when their dirty, and every Friday, so the Bootroom can be cleaned.
Please LABLE ALL clothing.